Printer Friendly (PDF)
FILL IN THE BLANKS IN THE SENTENCES BELOW
1. The laws of the United States are made by _________________.
2. Congress is made up of ________ houses.
3. The upper house of Congress is the _________________________.
4. The lower house of Congress is the _________________________.
5. Men and women who belong to the Senate are called __________.
6. A congressman is a member of the __________________________.
7. There are _________ senators in the Senate.
8. There can be no more than_________ congressmen in the House of Representatives.
9. My state has _______ representatives.
10. The two people who represent my state in the Senate are ____________________ and ____________________.
11. The congressman or congresswoman who represents me in the House of Representatives is ________________________.
12. Each senator is elected to office for a period of _______ years.
13. Each congressman is elected to office for a period of __________ years.
14. The capital city of the United States is ________________, which is located in the _____________________________________.
15. Congress meets in a building called the ___________________.