1. Who was the first President inaugurated after the 22nd Amendment, which limited Presidents to two terms in office?
2. Who was the youngest President-elect at the time of his inauguration?
3. When was the first televised inauguration?
4. Where is the oath of office found in the Constitution?
5. Who became President as a result of the Compromise of 1877?
6. Whose inaugural address contained the phrase, "the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans . . ."?
7. Who was the first President inaugurated on January 20th?
8. Following whose inauguration was the first inaugural ball held?
9. Which President wore a ring to his inauguration that contained a lock of hair cut from Lincoln's head after he was shot?
10. Whose was the Bicentennial Inauguration?
11. Who was the first person to report an inauguration by telegraph in 1845?
12. Whose inauguration was the earliest to have been photographed?
13. Whose inauguration was the first recorded on movie film and gramophone record?
14. Whose inauguration was the first broadcast by radio?
15. Whose inauguration was the first broadcast by sound newsreel?
16. What president was inaugurated more than a month later than the March deadline, on April 30?
17. What amendment to the Constitution established January 20 as Inauguration day?
18. What future president lost his hat at President Zachary Taylor's inauguration?
19. What president was sworn in at his home in New York?
20. Whose inauguration came only 82 days after he became Vice President?
2. John F. Kennedy
3. 1949, Harry Truman
4. Article II, Section 1
5. Rutherford B. Hayes
6. John F. Kennedy
7. Franklin D. Roosevelt
8. James Madison
9. Theodore Roosevelt
10. George Bush
11. Samuel Morse
12. James Buchanan
13. William McKinley
14. Calvin Coolidge
15. Herbert Hoover
16. George Washington
17. 20th amendment
18. Abraham Lincoln
19. Chester Arthur
20. Harry Truman