Paul H. Griffith
National Commander, American Legion, 1946-1947; Assistant Secretary of Defense, 1949-1950.
See also Paul H. Griffith oral
[Administrative Information | Folder
Size: 16 linear feet, 2 linear inches.
Copyright: The donor gave to the U.S. government the copyrights in this material and
in any other material received by the U.S. government and maintained in a depository
administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. Documents created by U.S.
government officials in the course of their official duties are in the public domain.
Copyright interest in other documents presumably belongs to the creators of those documents,
or their heirs.
Processed by: Dennis E. Bilger (1977); David Clark (2011); John Shay and David Clark (2015); Jan Davis and David Clark (2016).
[ Top of the page | Administrative Information | Folder Title List ]
FOLDER TITLE LIST
- Abbey Mausoleum, Inc.
- ABC Steel Equipment Company, Inc.
- Public Relations Association
- "America the Beautiful" (Dr. Harold M. Dudley)
- American Legion - A-D
- American Legion - Advisory Committee
- American Legion - Alessandroni, Walter E.
- American Legion - Americanism Day
- American Legion - Aubinoe, Alvin L.
- American Legion - Building Committee Consultant
- American Legion - Convention Corporation, 1954
- American Legion - Delaware, Department of
- American Legion - Department of France
- American Legion - E-I
- American Legion - General
[3 of 5]
[4 of 5]
[5 of 5]
- American Legion - K-O
- American Legion - Lafayette Post No. 51
- American Legion - "Legion of the Air"
- American Legion - Miscellaneous Materials
- American Legion - Newspaper Clippings
- American Legion - Pennsylvania, Department of
- American Legion - Reports
- American Legion - S-W
- American Legion - Selecky, Paul
- American Legion - Short, Daniel W. - Adjutant of Pennsylvania
- American Legion - Veteran's Day
- Americanism Program, 1947
- Arms of Friendship, Inc.
- Arms of Friendship, Inc. - Case Statement, July 1952
- Arms of Friendship, Inc. - John Price Jones Company Survey
[1 of 3]
[2 of 3]
[3 of 3]
- Atherton, Warren H.
- Auslander, J. H.
- Baroni, Theodore
- Benson, Mildred C.V. - Wilkes-Barre (Pennsylvania) School Board
- Bertin, Mrs. E. L.
- Biographical Information
- Bishop Air Mattress Company
- Bogen, David, Company
- Branning, Paul Windsor
- Brown, Perry
- Bryson, Frank
- Bucci, Philip, Associates
- Calling Card Distribution (Official)
- Carpenter, Reverend J. Walter
- Casalini, Carmine
- Civil Defense
- Cluss, O.C., Lumber
- Cocke, Erle Jr. - Dinner Day
- Cohen, Mrs. Maurice
- Commodity Sales and Service Company (Herbert C. Nathan)
- Conference of National Organizations
- Conlan Electric Corporation
- Convisor, Albert
- Core, John C., Jr.
- , George N.
- Daniel, W.C. "Dan"
- Defense, Department of - Diary, April 25-1949-June 17, 1949
- Defense, Department of
- Defense Orientation Conference Associations
- DeLara, Henry
- Dellaria, Frank
- Demarest, James V.
- Dudley, Harold M.
- Dunlap, Samuel C.
- Dynamic Hearing Aids, Inc.
- Edwards, Robert Bruce
- European Trip, 1950
- European Trip, 1952-1954
- Fast, Dr. Edwin B.
- Favret, James R.
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania - Comprehensive Plan - Central Fayette Area
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania - Comprehensive Plan - City of Uniontown
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania - Comprehensive Plan - Menallen Township
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania - Comprehensive Plan - South Union Township
- Flag Display, Proper
- Flag Letters
- Franz Processing and Packing Company, Inc.
- Freed Electronics and Control Corporation
- Gablen Company
- Garman, Reverend W.O.H.
- Garod Radio Corporation (Maurice Rephael)
- George C. Marshall Research Library
- Giest, Irving
- Golder, Samuel
- Golder, Sara M.
- Gore, Col. H. Grady
- Gough, Lewis K.
- Greenbaum, Louis
- Griffith, Paul H. - Biography
- Griffith, Paul H. - Newspaper Clippings re
- Griffith, Paul H. - Orders of Appointment - Pennsylvania Guard, 1965
- Griffith, Paul H. - Passenger List - United Airlines Hawaiian Mainliner, 1947
- Griffith, Paul H. - Passport Application
- Griffith, Paul H. - Time and Attendance Reports
- Griffith, Paul H. - Travel Vouchers
- Halmos and Keith (Fred C. Halmos)
- Hustead, Charles G.
- Inauguration, 1953
- India - Trip to, 1942
- Jacobsen, C.F.
- Johnson, Louis A.
- Johnson, Ralph A.
- Joint Orientation Conference
- Junior Order of United American Mechanics
- Kahr, Arthur
- Keps Electric Company (Edward J. Kelsky)
- Kirchen, Grover and Theo
- Konald, William S.
- Koolnis, Stanley R.
- Kress, Walter J.
- Lambur, Charles H.
- Lefkowitz, David J.
- Legendre, Lionce
- Levy, Julius - 1947-1951
- Levy, Julius - 1952-1966
- Levy, Ruben
- Liberia Project (United States Information Service)
- Linksy, Edward A.
- Lipschutz, I.
- Lists - Miscellaneous
- Livengood, Williams S., Jr.
- Lopp, George W.
- Lyon, Norman M. (Pat)
- McDonald, Dr. John J.
- McNeil, J.A. Company, Inc.
- Martin, Senator Edward (Pennsylvania)
- Meinert, Maurice E.
- Messick, James W.
- Mexico, Visit to - 1947
- Middle East
- Milder, Hyman
- Miller, Edward D.
- Mole, Peter
- Monument Builders of America, Inc.
- Morow, Christopher P.
- Morris, Nelson
- Muldoon, Joseph
- Namm, Benjamin
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletters, 1962-1972
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletters, 1973-1974
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletter - Corporation By-laws
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletter - Corporation Minutes of Meetings, 1972-1974
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletter - Corporation Letterhead
- National City Christian Church Bulletins and Newsletter - Corporation Letters
- National City Christian Church - Corporation - Republic National Life Insurance Company
- National City Christian Church - Correspondence - General, 1949-1973
- National City Christian Church - Correspondence - Chairman of the Board, 1961-1965
- National City Christian Church - Correspondence - F.B. Littleton (Copies)
- National City Christian Church - Correspondence - Oreon Scott (Copies)
- National City Christian Church - Development Potential for Property
- National City Christian Church - Donations to - Paul H. Griffith
- National City Christian Church - Dr. Oswald C.J. Hoffman Lecture, 1974
- National City Christian Church - Lyndon B. Johnson - Memorial Service
- National City Christian Church - List of Officials, 1956-1972
- National City Christian Church - Miscellaneous
- National Frozen Food Lockers Association
- National Fuel Company
- The National Guardsman, 1950
- National Metropolitan Bank
- National Pilots' Association
- Nehru, Prime Minister of India
- New, Ricey S.
- Newkirk, Bryan W.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Oakland Truck Sales
- Oakland Truck Sales - Publicity Re Representation (News Clippings)
- Oglevee, Joseph K.
- Our Freedoms (Series of Editorials from the San Diego Evening Tribune, 1959)
- Osteopathic Hospital Association
- Parking Meters
- Past National Commander (American Legion)
- Penn Fuel and Supply Company
- State Veterans Commission
- Poll, Martin H.
- Post Mortem Club
- Printed Materials
- Rabinovich, Joe E.
- Reading Cabinet and Upholstery
- Reese, H. L. (Keystone Wood and Preserving Company)
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1962, July-August
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1962, September
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1962, October-December
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1963
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1964, January-May
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1964, June-December
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1965, January-May
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Correspondence - 1965, June-December
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Letterhead
- Religious Heritage of America, Inc. - Miscellaneous Materials
- Renfrow, General Louis H.
- Republic Pictures, Inc.
- Rock-Ola Manufacturing Corporation
- Russia - Trip, 1963
- Russia - Boyson Rash Interview - WMAL Radio
- Salem College - Salem, West Virginia
- Sayers Electric Equipment, Inc. (Nathan Kern)
- Scheinman, Jesse D.
- Schulman Electric Company
- Sebring Shores Development, Inc.
- Selective Service System
- Siple, Edward R., Construction Company
- Small Business Organization
- Spear, Nathaniel, Jr.
- Speeches - Miscellaneous
- Speeches - Material for Miscellaneous
- Steinberg, Frank
- Steptoe and Johnson Law Firm
- Stockton (California) Port Authority
- Tenney, General C.H.
- Truman, President Harry S.
- Ulman Company, Inc.
- Union Steel Company
- United States Small Business Council
- Universal, Inc.
- Universal Military Training
- Valez, Carlos Enrique
- Van Zandt, Congressman James E. (Pennsylvania)
- Vickers, Bruce
- Vinnell Company, Inc.
- Vrettos, Chris J.
- Washington, National Bank of
- Washington Pilgrimage, 1958
- Weinberg, S.P. "Sandy"
- Weinthal, Jay
- Wiederhold, Dr. Albert A.
- Wilkins, George D.
- Wilson, Adrian and Associates
- Wilson, Donald R.
- Wilson, Frank
- Workmen's Compensation
- World War I - Memorial - Indianapolis, Indiana
- World War I - Pershing, General John J. - Report of 1919
- World War I - 28th Division, 55th Brigade - Report on Operations, 1918
- World War I - 28th Division - Summary of Operations (American Battle Commission, 1944)
- Yugoslavia, Embassy of , 1951
- Zacovic, Frank J.
- Ziegler, Edward L.
- Unidentified Correspondence
- Printed Materials
- Scrapbook, 1946, October-December
- Scrapbook, 1946, December-1947, March
- Scrapbook, 1947
- Scrapbook, 1947, March-June
- Scrapbook, 1947, June-October
- Speech--Alpha Phi Omega
[ Top of the page | Administrative Information | Folder Title List ]